Is your car cool in the summer – is your air conditioning working correctly? We recommended recharging your car’s air conditioning system every 2 years to keep it running efficiently.
Your car’s air conditioning system can only be serviced or repaired by qualified F-Gas compliant Technicians who have been trained in air conditioning refrigerant handling.
Our air conditioning service includes:
- Recharging of gas to recommended levels, adding fresh system oil
- Full visual inspection, temperature and leak checks
- Recovery of refrigerant, evacuation of air and moisture from within the system
- Optional – Air conditioning cleaner to clear bacterial build up and remove any unpleasant smells
The benefits of car air conditioning:
- Efficient cool air in summer
- Warm dehumidified air in winter – easily demists steamed up windows
- Filters pollutants / airborne particles including pollen – helping allergy sufferers
- Pleasant and odour free vehicle atmosphere at all times
Air conditioning repairs
If your system is not working correctly we can diagnose the source of the leak using a nitrogen and dye mixture. Call us today to discuss how it works and arrange your repair.
Booking your air conditioning service
|Air conditioning re-gas/re-charge £56.00||Optional anti-bacteria / odour removal £12.00|
|Nitrogen & dye leak test £18.00|