Fixed price oil service
Oil helps to lubricate your vehicle, ensuring the moving parts run smoothly, while the filter helps to carry dirt and debris away from your engine. Over time oil can lose its viscosity and the filter can become clogged up, regular changes of the oil and the oil filter help to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
Oil service overview
- Fully synthetic engine oil
- Oil filter
- Screen wash
Why a Fixed Price Service?
- The price you see is the price you pay
- Total checks typically exceeds those carried out in a Manufacture’s Schedule
- OEM (Original Equipment Matching) parts
- Fully synthetic engine oils
- All service parts come with a 12 month warranty ^
- Includes environmental disposal of all service parts & waste oils
Booking your Service
|Small Cars (upto 1250cc)£80.00||Medium Cars (upto 1800cc)£86.00|
|Large Cars (upto 2000cc)£96.00||Ex. large Cars (over 2000cc)£96.00|